A cold and rainy weekend is behind us, and the sun has come out. So, I am taking advantage of this nice weather and will be relaxing outside and soaking up the sun's warm rays. It's a perfect time to whip up a batch of this cool, refreshing, super easy, and healthy cucumber grape gazpacho. This gazpacho pairs nicely with grilled pork and a crisp, light sauvignon blanc. Come on, get into the kitchen - nothing can be easier than this!
Here are the ingredients you will need for the gazpacho:
- 3 English cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups green or red grapes
- 1/4 -1/2 serrano chile, to taste
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 - 1 cup water
- 1/2 -1 tsp sherry vinegar, to taste
- kosher salt to taste
For the garnish:
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- serrano chile, thickly sliced (optional)
Place the gazpacho ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Strain the gazpacho into a serving bowl using a strainer or a food mill with a very fine setting. Garnish with diced cucumber, grapes, and slices of chile.
Thanks for the invite to dinner last night. You are an amazing cook!! I look forward to your recipes you fixed last night to hit the blog.
I'm totally going to make it this weekend!ReplyDelete